Job Description: EcoTech Environmental, LLC is seeking motivated, punctual, and safety conscious individuals to join our company.
- Supervise planting/maintenance crews
- Plant native trees, shrubs, and herbaceous material in reclamation/mitigation areas
- Control terrestrial and aquatic nuisance weeds
- Prepare and maintain daily progress reports
- Operate spray equipment and motorized hand tools (weed eaters, chainsaws, etc.)
- Perform repairs on equipment as required
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- High school diploma, GED, or trade school
- Must be able to handle outside elements
- Must be able to work in and around water/wetlands (This is a physical job in outdoor conditions. Applicants MUST be willing and able to work under adverse weather conditions and potential exposure to biting/stinging insects, snakes, alligators, and other potentially harmful animals and plants)
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Ability to obtain MSHA and CPR certification
- Bilingual preferred
- EcoTech Environmental, LLC is a drug free workplace
- Full time
- Monday through Friday 40+ hrs.
- Must be willing to work Saturdays on occasion
Salary: Competitive pay based on experience